- Student Campus Visit -Seattle Lutheran High School campus visits for prospective students are on Tuesdays. Students are invited to spend the morning visiting classes with one of our student ambassadors. Lunch is provided for all visiting students. To schedule a visit, please go here or contact Rachel Bigliardi, Admissions Director.
- Parent Tours – Seattle Lutheran High School conducts school tours for parents. Tours begin in the Admission Office. You will observe classes, tour the school and meet our Executive Director. For more information, or to schedule a tour, please contact Rachel Bigliardi, Admissions Director.
- Application – All applicants must submit an online application, including an application fee of $50.
- Evaluation Forms – Download the Math and English forms and give to a current math and English teacher, who will mail it directly to SLHS.
- Transcript Request Form – Applicants submit the Principal Form to the principal’s office. Make sure the principal form is signed by parent so transcripts can be sent to SLHS.
- Entrance Exam – All applicants are required to take the ISEE exam. The ISEE exam will be given at SLHS on January 31, 2015 (register before January 10, 2015 for this exam.) SLHS school code is 481167. For more information on the ISEE exam click here.
Prospective students are encouraged to attend one of our two Open Houses; the next is January 29, 2015. After receiving your application, transcripts and testing results, an interview with the applicant and parents is scheduled. Application decisions are made in February and decision letters will be sent to each applicant. A student is enrolled after enrollment paperwork and the registration fee is received by the school.
All application materials should be directed to:Rachel Bigliardi Director of Admissions 4100 SW Genesee Street
Seattle, WA 98116 (206) 937-7722 Ext. 18
Inquires are welcome at any time during the year.