- Student Campus Visit -Seattle Lutheran High School campus visits for prospective students are on Tuesdays beginning September 24, 2013. Students are invited to spend the morning visiting classes with one of our student ambassadors. Lunch is provided for all visiting students. To schedule a visit, please go here or contact Rachel Bigliardi, Admissions Director at 206-937-7722 Ext. 18.
- Parent Tours – Seattle Lutheran High School conducts school tours for parents who are looking for a high school for their student. Tours begin in the Admissions Office. You will observe classes, tour the school, and meet our Head of School. For more information, or to schedule a tour, please contact Rachel Bigliardi, Admissions Director at 206-937-7722 Ext. 18.
- Application – All applicants must submit an online application, SLHS Application ,and application fee of $50 to Seattle Lutheran High School.
- Evaluation Forms – Download the Math and Englishforms and give to a current math and English teacher, who will mail it directly to SLHS.
- Transcript Request Form – Applicants submit the Principal Form to the principal’s office. Make sure the principal form is signed by parent so transcripts can be sent to SLHS.
- Entrance Exam – All applicants are required to take the ISEE exam. For more information on the ISEE exam click here.
Prospective students are encouraged to attend one of our two Open Houses in October and January. After receiving your application, transcripts, and testing results, an interview with students and parents is scheduled. Application decisions will be made in February and decision letters will be sent to each applicant. A student is enrolled after enrollment paperwork and the registration fee is received by the school.
All application materials should be directed to:
4100 SW Genesee Street
Seattle, WA 98116
(206) 937-7722 Ext. 18
Inquires are welcome at any time during the year.