What is the Saints Booster Club?
We are a group of parents, alumni, relatives, and friends dedicated to promoting and enhancing the athletic program at Seattle Lutheran High School (SLHS). We believe athletics, teamwork, and competition are part of the education of an individual who contributes to the community.
There is no charge to be a member of the Booster Club. Membership in the Saints Booster Club is open to all interested in the enhancement of the athletic programs at SLHS. Did you know that 82% of students participate in at least one sport at SLHS? Get involved today and make a difference! Your donation of time, talent, and treasure make it possible to provide all these programs and services to our student-athletes that promote Saint Pride among our students, parents, alumni, faculty, and fans.
If you choose to make a tax deductible donation to the athletic program at SLHS, there are four levels of sponsorship as follows:
Booster Level – $ 50 to $ 99 donation
Friend Level – $100 to $249 donation
Angel Level – $250 to $499 donation
Saint Level – $500 and above donation
Please call the SLHS Office for more information – 206.937.7722.
- Portable bleachers for stage in gym
- Blocking/tackling sled for football team
- Core equipment and free weights for weight room
- New scoreboard and timer equipment for gymnasium
- AstroTurf for the batting cages in the gymnasium
- Remodel men’s and women’s locker rooms
Why Become an Active Member?
- Rally additional funds to promote and enhance the athletic programs
- Promote Saint Pride among our student-athletes and earn PIP hours at the same time
Booster Club Officers