Trivia Night: Saturday October 19th doors open at 6:30 pm at the SLHS Gym.
Who: Bring your team (up to 10 participants), and or join us a small group, as couples, and as individuals and be placed on a team.
Enjoy a fun night of testing your knowledge and hanging out with your friends, family, and the SLHS community. Includes food and two games of trivia. Adult beverages available for purchase. Event is 21 and over only.
How: Purchase your tickets online individually or buy your team a table. Purchasing tickets at the door is allowed, but we encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance through the SLHS website.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Your team registers to play online at seattleluther1.wpengine.com.
- Play alone or with friends, either way we are not here to judge.
- You pick a team name – make it funny, for example ‘A Trivia Team with No Name’ or ‘Red Hot Trivia Peppers’
- We will play two games that take just under an hour each to complete, which is awesome because it gives you twice the chances to win a prize.
- The regular round has ten questions. You’ll be given the categories ahead of time.
- You must assign a point value of between 1 and 10 for each answer you provide. You can only use each point value one time per game. Your game sheet will have pre-printed point values on it to help you keep track.
- Teams are given 2-3 minutes to turn in an answer to the Trivia MC. Use of a smart phone, tablet, etc. is not permitted.
- After the ten regular questions comes the Mystery Round. This will be four questions, rapid fire style, all following the same theme. Note – the Mystery Round in the second game of the night is always a visual round
- After an update on the standings, the final question is read to the teams. Teams can wager up to 20 of the points they had earned to that point on the final question. They must make the wager only knowing the category. After all wagers are in, the Trivia MC will read the question. If a team gets the answer correct, their wager is added to their score. If it is incorrect, the wager is subtracted from their score. The top teams at the end of this question are awarded the prizes.