- Student Campus Visit -Seattle Lutheran High School campus visits for prospective students will begin the third week in September 2018. Students are invited to spend the morning visiting classes with one of our student ambassadors. Lunch is provided for all visiting students. To schedule a visit, go to our website or please contact Rachel Bigliardi, Admissions Director.
- Parent Tours – Seattle Lutheran High School conducts school tours for parents. Tours begin in the Admission Office. You will observe classes, tour the school and meet our Executive Director. For more information, or to schedule a tour, please contact Rachel Bigliardi, Admissions Director.
- Application – All applicants must submit an online application, including an application fee of $50.
- Evaluation Forms – Download the Math and English forms and give to a current math and English teacher, who will mail it directly to SLHS.
- Transcript Request Form – Applicants submit the Principal Form to the principal’s office. Make sure the principal form is signed by a parent so transcripts can be sent to SLHS.
- Entrance Exam – All applicants are required to take the ISEE exam. SLHS school code is 481167.
Prospective students are encouraged to attend one of our two Open Houses; Thursday, October 25, 2018, from 7:00 – 8:30 PM, and Thursday, January 31, 2019, in the afternoon. After receiving your application, transcripts and testing results, an interview with the applicant and parents is scheduled. Application decisions are made in February and decision letters are sent to each applicant. A student is enrolled after enrollment paperwork and the registration fee is received by the school.
All application materials should be directed to:Rachel Bigliardi Director of Admissions 4100 SW Genesee Street
Seattle, WA 98116 (206) 937-7722 Ext. 604
Inquires are welcome at any time during the year.