- Student and Parent Tours -We enjoy showing students and families around our West Seattle campus. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we won’t be to offer student visits to the school. However, we are happy to schedule a time for students and parents to take a virtual tour with us around the campus. To schedule a virtual tour please contact Sally Heit, Admissions Counselor.
- Application – All applicants must submit an online application, including an application fee of $50 which will be invoiced upon submittal.
- Evaluation Forms – Download the Math and English forms and give it to the current math and English teacher, who will mail it directly to SLHS.
- Transcript Request Form – Applicants submit the Principal Form to the principal’s office. Make sure the principal form is signed by a parent so transcripts can be sent to SLHS.
- Entrance Exam – All accepted students are required to take a math entrance assessment provided by SLHS.
- Family Interview – After receiving your application, transcripts, and testing results, an interview with the applicant and parents is scheduled. Application decisions are made in February and decision letters are sent to each applicant. A student is enrolled after enrollment paperwork and the registration fee is received by the school.
All application materials and questions should be directed to:Sally Heit Admissions Counselor 4100 SW Genesee Street
Seattle, WA 98116 (206) 937-7722 firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule a Virtual Tour:
Inquires are welcome at any time during the year. Prospective students are encouraged to schedule a virtual tour with the Admissions Counselor. Please email Sally Heit, Admissions Counselor at email@example.com and she will contact you to schedule a visit.Follow us on Instagram! Connect with us on Facebook!