Deadline is April 30, 2022
Seattle Lutheran High School is committed to supporting families in need of tuition assistance. We believe that all qualified students should have the opportunity to benefit from a quality education regardless of ability to pay.
The tuition assistance application process for the 2022-2023 school year is now open. The application deadline, including all applicable financial documents, is April 30, 2022. Tuition assistance applications must be completed each year.
How to apply for Financial Assistance Using FACTS
- Click here to complete the SLHS Tuition Assistance Application.
- Families must apply each year for assistance.
- Current SLHS families and families with students in other tuition charging schools that participate in FACTS should log-in with the same FACTS username and password they use now. Using your existing FACTS log-in, select “Seattle Lutheran High School.” In the section entitled FACTS Grant and Aid program, click “Start Application.
- Families who do not have a current FACTS login should begin the FACTS application by choosing the “Create a New Account” option.
- Enter all students, including elementary and middle school, and their schools on the same FACTS application. You will be asked to enter demographic information for each student as well as current tuition and any tuition assistance as applicable. This will ensure that each FACTS school receives your tuition assistance request.
- Parents of students who live in different households are expected to apply separately and each provide the required financial information.
- Required fields (*) will not let you proceed without an entry or number. If you are unsure as to how to answer a question, click the question box to utilize the “Help” function.
- Payment of the nonrefundable $35 FACTS application fee is by credit or debit card.
- Submit the required supporting financial documents (Form 1040/1040A/1040EZ AND W-2) along with your FACTS application. You can upload files from your mobile device as images. PDF files are supported.
- FACTS Customer Support is available to assist with application questions at 866-315-9262 or click here for support services. Please have your application I.D. available.