The Parent Association is comprised of parents and other supporters of Seattle Lutheran High School. Its mission is to support the school and to enhance the educational experience of students by enriching the quality of the school community.
The Parent Association carries out this mission by:
- Helping plan and facilitate various school events.
- Helping support parents of SLHS to become part of the community.
- Providing support/volunteers to help with events and projects.
- Providing refreshments for various school events.
- Raising funds to help finance programs, events, or needs.
- Supporting our hard-working faculty by assisting with the funding of professional development or materials needed for the enhancement of classroom instruction.
- Coordinating Staff Appreciation activities.
- Assisting the school in communication with families regarding news, events, and needs.
- Supporting new families with orientation to the school community.
- Providing opportunities and programs that support and strengthen the school community.
All parents or guardians of SLHS students are members of the Seattle Lutheran High School Parent Association. There are no membership dues. Grandparents, alumni families, and other members of the SLHS community are welcome to participate in our mission. To donate to the Parent Association for Teacher Appreciation, Christmas, etc. please follow this link paypal.com/us/fundraiser/charity/2145634.
The PA created the Parent Handbook (bottom of page) to help you know what to expect and how to help at SLHS.
The Parent Association is led by an Executive Board that consists of four officers, three or four elected representatives from each SLHS class and at least one faculty adviser.
PA Executive Board
|Co-Presidents:||Kristina Anderson & Kimberly Frank|
|Vice President||Lilith Lysistrata|
To contact Board Members or Class Representatives, please click on their name above to send an email. If you would like to volunteer for a position, please email www.seattlelutheranpa@gmail.