Parent Involvement Program (PIP)
Seattle Lutheran High School parents, per the SLHS enrollment contract, are required to perform 20 hours of PIP activities/annually. The faculty and staff of SLHS look forward to working with you!
* Participation in PIP may be performed by parents, grandparents, and guardians, not students.
* Extra hours served cannot be transferred to another family.
* A PIP year runs from June 1 through May 31. The first half (10) of your volunteer hours are due in December. If you do not have 10 hours completed, you will receive an invoice for the what has not been completed in December. The remaining 10 hours will be due in May 2021. We do understand that the pandemic has altered our scope of work for hours. We will try to facilitate more appropriate opportunities.
* PIP hours carry a value of $100 each.
* Please log in to Gradelink to submit your PIP hours.
Some PIP activities include: attendance at SLHS Parent Association meetings; providing refreshments and help at events; assisting with class events such as Open Houses, Back to School BBQ, dances, etc. Below are some tasks we need help with currently and will be updated as needed. Please contact the person associated with the task and they will be in contact with you.
Sewing masks for Key Club(contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Outside landscape clean up (contact email@example.com)
We thank you, in advance, for your support of our students and school!