Parent Involvement Program (PIP)
Seattle Lutheran High School parents, students, per the SLHS enrollment contract, are required to perform 20 hours of PIP activities/annually. The faculty and staff of SLHS look forward to working with you!
* Participation in PIP may be performed by parents, grandparents, and guardians, not students.
* Extra hours served cannot be transferred to another family.
* A PIP year runs from June 1 through May 31. For example, for the 2017-2018 school year, PIP hours must be served between June 1, 2017, and May 31, 2018.
* PIP hours carry a value of $25 each. Hours not served from June 1 through May 31 will be billed by the School after May 31 with payment due by June 15.
* Please click here to complete and submit your PIP form to the school.
* Support Scrip! One PIP hour may be earned for every $100.00 purchase of Saints Scrip. Please see the website https://www.seattlelutheran.org/saints-scrip/ for more details.
Some PIP activities include: attendance at SLHS Parent Association Meetings; providing refreshments and help at events; assisting with class events such as: Freshman Social, Back to School BBQ, dances, etc.
PIP Opportunity information is included in weekly emails from school.
We thank you, in advance, for your support of our students and school!