Parent Involvement Program (PIP)
Seattle Lutheran High School parents, students, per the SLHS enrollment contract, are required to perform 20 hours of PIP activities/annually. The faculty and staff of SLHS look forward to working with you!
* Participation in PIP may be performed by parents, grandparents, and guardians, not students.
* Extra hours served cannot be transferred to another family.
* A PIP year runs from June 1 through May 31. For example, for the 2019-2020 school year, PIP hours must be served between June 1, 2019, and May 31, 2020.
* PIP hours carry a value of $25 each. Hours not served from June 1 through May 31 will be billed by the School after May 31 with payment due by June 15.
* Please click here to complete and submit your PIP form to the school.
Some PIP activities include: attendance at SLHS Parent Association Meetings; providing refreshments and help at events; assisting with class events such as Open Houses, Back to School BBQ, dances, etc. Below are some tasks we need help with currently and will be updated as needed. Please contact the person associated with the task and they will be in contact with you.
Clean the weight room and maintain monthly. Contact Glenn Hoogerhyde
Thorough cleaning of locker rooms and maintain monthly. Contact Glenn Hoogerhyde
Repair sliding doors under the stage gym. Contact Glenn Hoogerhyde
Painting in the gym – TBD. Contact Glenn Hoogerhyde
Storage cubbies for the team room (could build or purchase). Contact Glenn Hoogerhyde
Cleaning of the stairs. Contact Glenn Hoogerhyde
Volleyball linesperson. Contact Glenn Hoogerhyde
Scoreboard operator. Contact Glenn Hoogerhyde
Shot clock operator. Contact Glenn Hoogerhyde
Choral accompanist, contact Glenn Hoogerhyde
We thank you, in advance, for your support of our students and school!