Looking for a fun activity to start your summer off? Join us for our Lil’ Saints Summer Camps!
Lil’ Saints Volleyball Camp – June 20-24, 2022
The goal of Saints volleyball skills camp is to instruct and inspire athletes in the game of volleyball. Players will receive three hours of instruction in the fundamentals of the game including forearm and overhead passing, attacking , serving, and defensive passing. Additionally you will learn team play and defense using multiple systems in use today in the high school and college game. Beyond skills of the game, coaches will provide you with a framework for playing the game, the worldview of the Christian athlete and using the game as a means of worship and praise.
Space is limited to 24 campers.
- June 20-24, 9 am to 12pm
- For Grades 5 – 9
- $100 per camper (Includes t-shirt, snack and volleyball instruction)
- Location: Seattle Lutheran High School – Menashe Gym (4100 SW Genesee St)
Lil’ Saints Basketball Camp – June 20-24
At camp your child will receive instruction on dribbling, passing, shooting, rebounding, playing defense, etc. Alongside the coach, there will be high school coaches to help your child grow in the game of basketball and learn valuable life lessons.
Space is limited to 35 campers.
- June 20-24, 1 – 4pm
- For Grades 1 – 5
- $100 per camper (Includes t-shirt, snack and basketball instruction)
- Hope VBS friendly – (SLHS staff will pick up your child from VBS, walk them to the gym and supervise lunch. (Campers must bring their own lunch.)
- Location: Seattle Lutheran High School – Menashe Gym (4100 SW Genes